- 1.5 pounds of sashimi grade ahi
- 2 cups of Yoplait Coconut Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of peeled and cut cucumbers
- 2 teaspoons of fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 loaf of focaccia of your choosing
- 1 cup of baby spinach
Wash the ahi with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Take your two cups of yogurt, cut cucumbers, fresh dill, minced garlic, and lemon juice and place in food processor. Pulse until a thick mixture is achieved and the cucumbers are diced up.
Place in fridge while you prepare the rest.
Take a large skillet and turn to med high heat and pour in extra virgin olive oil. While pan heats up season your ahi with your curry powder, rubbing it in and letting sit for a moment. Place the ahi in the pan searing both sides for about 3 minutes each. You may cook all the way through if you like.
Next cut your focaccia to fit your ahi fillets and toast them slightly. We used an olive and garlic loaf. These can be found at most bakeries or grocery stores. Then start to pile your ingredients. Starting with your spread. This is a fast lunch or easy dinner that will be sure to please and is light on calories but full on flavor.